[Histonet] Competency and training forms

Brereton, Martha mbrereton <@t> lmhosp.org
Tue Nov 10 12:14:38 CST 2009

Hello all,

 I am starting in a new position and the competency and training forms
are outdated. I have created my own, however, I would like to know if
anyone out there is willing to share what they currently use.

I have enclosed my personal email if you do not want to send it over the
histonet.

Thanks

mmbhw <@t> aol.com

This message (and any included attachments) is from Lawrence & Memorial Corporation, Inc. or one of its affiliates and is intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.