[Histonet] Looking for VA TECH - EDU

Barone, Carol cbarone <@t> NEMOURS.ORG
Mon Nov 9 15:40:04 CST 2009

Virginia Histo-netters........I am trying to re-locate the person from
VA Tech.edu...who e-mailed me and  was interested in being part of the
new VA Histology Society?...  or anyone at VA Tech...

 No matter where you are, anyone, ...if  you would be interested in
paticipating. contact me at: cbarone <@t> nemours.org
<mailto:icbarone <@t> nemours.org> . The new society will have chapters, to
lesson travel across such a wide state.....we are looking for someone
interested in being involved with the western Virginia area.

Virginia, you asked for it to happen...and it is happening!!!!! A new
and improved Histology Society for the State of Virginia.....Hey, D.C.
area....we'd like you to join us, too !!!!! Contact: sxthomps <@t> odu.edu
regarding membership and/or participation in the society...all you need
is a telephone and e-mail, to do it!!!!