[Histonet] Job In Atlanta, GA with Private Lab

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Mon Nov 9 10:37:42 CST 2009

Allied Search Partners is currently accepting resumes in  Atlanta for
qualified Histotechnicians/Histotechnologists.

Job Description:

Process and make pathology slides and assist with Moh's surgery.
Currently the laboratory is sending out about 5,000 pathology skin
specimens a year and will be increasing that number over the next
year.

Histotechnologists/Histotechnicians

Shifts: Day Shift

Location: Private Lab

Please submit your resume for prescreening purposes to
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com

*All inquiries are always kept confidential* upon resume submission
one of our recruiters will call you for an initial phone interview. No
resume will be submitted before an initial phone interview.

Be sure to visit our website www.alliedsearchpartners.com to submit
your job search request, refer a friend for $$Cash Bonus$$, and have
your resume reviewed by our career advisors.

--
*Be sure to visit us on the web* www.alliedsearchpartners.com
Alyssa Peterson, Director Of Recruitment