[Histonet] Cutting paraffin sections in a warm room

Lesley Weston leswes <@t> shaw.ca
Fri Nov 6 09:44:57 CST 2009

I used to work in a building with no air conditioning. In Summer, I
used to rig up a wide-mouthed plastic funnel over the microtome and
place a piece of solid CO2 in the funnel. The cold air flowed down
over the block and made cutting possible. Crude but effective.

Lesley Weston.