[Histonet] 2010 NSH Teleconferences

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 6 04:27:59 CST 2009

Just to let people know, the 2010 NSH Teleconference information is
available on the web
http://www.nsh.org/organizations.php3?action=printContentTypeHome&orgid=111&
typeID=1380

If that doesn't work, www.nsh.org
On left, highlight "Meetings"
Click on "NSH Events"
Click on "2010 Teleconferences"
Click on "Sessions" across the top

*NEW* There are 12 sessions, 1 each month. (In the past, we have not had a
teleconference the month of the NSH Symposium.) So if you have people who
need 12 hours Continuing Education (CE) to maintain their certification, you
can get it through NSH teleconferences. Usually 4th Wednesday of month, 1-2
pm Eastern time.

If ordered by Jan. 26, 2010, all 12 teleconferences are $1200, or $100 each,
compared with $1500 ($125 each). Savings of $300. And that's 1 hour CE for
each person in your lab, for $100. Of course, can just order a few at $125
each.

If not everyone in your lab can attend the session that day (have to stay in
lab and work, on vacation/medical leave, hire someone next month, overworked
that day and noone could attend, etc.), about 1-2 months after the
teleconference, your lab will receive a CD with the PowerPoint, additional
handouts, speaker's voice for their presentation, and a 4 question test. At
any time in the next 2 years, everyone in your lab can listen to the
presentation, follow the PowerPoint/handouts, take/submit the test, and earn
1 hour CE.

(Guess I should have said this was an "ad". Disclaimer - I'm the NSH
Teleconference Coordinator, but I don't get any money for doing this job or
for getting labs to sign up for teleconferences.)

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
NSH Teleconference Coordinator