[Histonet] IHC on N-cadherin, CD146, CD144,ELF97 TRAcP.

Adam . anonwums1 <@t> gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:02:02 CST 2009

I use rabbit anti-human N-Cadherin (clone YS from IBL), and it stains mouse
bone sections and also mouse cells by Western blot. In my hands, it works
great on unretrieved sections fixed with 10% zinc buffered formalin fixed
sections (but not neutral buffered formalin or paraformaldehyde fixed
sections even with antigen retrieval). I don't have it directly conjugated,
but with indirect immunofluorescence, the cells are quite positive so you
may be able to directly conjugate it yourself and get a decent signal.

Adam