[Histonet] Schiff mystery

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:40:09 CST 2009

Oh man, worst problem ever.
I hand wash our dishes and rinse them 12 times so we don't EVER have that
problem.

Emily

...the thrill of being close to that hidden knowledge. That's the way I feel
when I read Nabokov. Encrypted within his words, encoded indecipherably,
ambiguously, is the equivalent of the secret of lightning. Something akin to
the secret code of higher human consciousness, the DNA, the genome of
genius.
-Ron Rosenbaum