[Histonet] Microtome Problems

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:41:57 CDT 2009

The microtome jumping forward sounds like something isn't locking correctly
anymore--either the knife stage or the section thickness dial.
When our microtomes do that, I just try jiggling every part separately to
make sure everything is locked.

Emily

"People say: 'How you can see hummingbirds, roses, and orchids and not
believe in the Lord's splendour?.'..Imagine an African boy with a parasitic
worm boring into his eye. If you tell me God not only created but cares for
us all, what about that boy? Are you telling me he says: 'I understand. God
deliberately created a worm that's going to blind me?' I find that
intolerable."
--David Attenborough