[Histonet] RE: Certification CEUs

Carrie Diamond Carrie <@t> nsh.org
Thu May 28 12:34:05 CDT 2009

Hello Tom,

The National Society of Histotechnology has a number of different
options for maintaining certification. Membership in the society enables
you a possible 6 contact hours per year for participating in reading
select articles and quizzes. These are included with your membership and
will get you halfway to your re-certification in 3 years.

https://www.nshonline.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?expires=yes&Site=NSH&Web
Key=bb7290f9-de36-4e1e-b6a7-c83609ce6d38

Additionally, we offer a Teleconference Series which may be beneficial
to your entire lab. 11 possible hours are available per year. Please see
included link.
http://www.nsh.org/organizations.php3?action=printContentTypeHome&orgid=
111&typeID=1380

We also offer a number of events that provide the face to face education
that is so valuable.
http://www.nsh.org/organizations.php3?action=printContentTypeHome&orgid=
111&typeID=1380

If you or your colleagues are unable to attend an event, we have a
number of courses archived in our Live Learning Center, which are
available online and the attendee can be a little more flexible with
their participation.
http://www.softconference.com/NSH/default.asp

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions about the
above mentioned programs. Good luck in your pursuit of continuing
education.

Thank you,

Carrie Diamond
Executive Director