[Histonet] Re: [IHCRG] Re: CMV antibody

angela_l_smith <@t> baxter.com angela_l_smith <@t> baxter.com
Fri May 22 09:28:14 CDT 2009

I am leaving my position with Baxter but want to continue to receive
emails from this group. Can someone tell me how to change the email
address from my work address to my personal email address?
Thank you,
Angela

Angela L Smith, HT (ASCP)cm
Research Associate II/Histology
BioScience
Baxter Healthcare Corporation
25212 W. Illinois Route 120
WG2-2S Building
Round Lake, IL 60073
847-270-5530
847-270-5559 (fax)
The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s)or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of , or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

For Translation:

http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer