[Histonet] Re: [IHCRG] CMV antibody

michael.ho <@t> sickkids.ca michael.ho <@t> sickkids.ca
Wed May 20 14:19:54 CDT 2009

See attached data sheet, we use pepsin  enzyme digestion @ 37C for 30
minutes manually on FFPE

For Ventana Users Protease I for 16 minutes

Michael  Ho, MLT

Resource Technologist(See attached file: CMV-E.pdf)
Immunopathology laboratory
Division of Pathology
DPLM
The Hospital for Sick Children
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
Tel#:416-813-5950
Fax: 416-813-5974

             "Taylor, Jean"
             <jtaylor <@t> meriter.
             Sent by:                  "'ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com'"
             ihcrg <@t> googlegroup         <ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com>,
             s.com                     "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
                                       '"
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [IHCRG] CMV antibody
             Please respond to
             JTAYLOR <@t> meriter.c
                    om

Hi Everyone,

I’m wondering what antibody clone labs are using to detect Cytomegalovirus
by IHC.

Thank you!

Jean Taylor, HT(ASCP) QIHC
IHC Tech.