[Histonet] Bone!

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Fri May 22 02:24:49 CDT 2009

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Robert
Edward Pogue
Sent: 21 May 2009 16:33
To: Kemlo Rogerson
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Bone!

Thanks Kemlo...

I thought of that, but was worried about over-fixation,- what do you
think?

Redward.

------------------------------

In 10% neutral buffered formalin?

Kemlo Rogerson
e-mail kemlorogerson <@t> nhs.net if not at work.
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311     Mob 07749 754194;
Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. --Jonah
Lehrer This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose,
copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in
reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation