[Histonet] bone tissue

Reuel Cornelia Reuel.Cornelia <@t> tsrh.org
Thu May 21 10:12:23 CDT 2009

Can somebody help me with my bone tissue to remain intact during antigen retrieval for IHC staining. I have used subbed slides but It did not help me. Is there more better adhesive. Does Haupts Gelatin works better?  I know this is a hundred year old question and hopefully this problem have been resolved since my undated knowledge could remember.
I would like to thank everybody for responding to my last e-mail on gross photography. It gives me more idea what to purchase. Thanks again histonetters and I really appreciate your help.

Reuel Cornelia, BS MT, AMT
Cellular Pathology
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
2222 Welborn Street
Dallas, TX 75219
Tel: 214-559-7766
fax: 214-559-7768