[Histonet] Semiautomated Antigen Retrival systems/equipment

Galbraith, Joe joseph-galbraith <@t> uiowa.edu
Wed May 20 17:32:50 CDT 2009

Hello all:

Is anyone using any standalone semi-automated antigen retrieval
equipment?  I've seen a few microwave or wet bath based systems
(sometimes integrated into full blown IHC staining systems) in the lit
and on the net.  How many people are still using the Nordicware pressure
cooker in a microwave or the BioCare Medical electric antigen retrieval
pressure cooker?  Comments are welcome as we are looking at short and
long term solutions to make the IHC process less labor intensive.
Thanks.

Joe