[Histonet] microwave antigen retrieval

rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed May 20 11:05:18 CDT 2009

You use the MW to heat the HIER solution and the slides in it. Once the buffer boiled with the slides, remove the container with the slides and place it in either a water bath or a steamer at 98ºC during 20 minutes. After that place the container over the counter during another 20 minutes.
Wash with PBS and start the staining procedure (either manual or automated).
René J.

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, Kimberly Tuttle <ktuttle <@t> umm.edu> wrote:

From: Kimberly Tuttle <ktuttle <@t> umm.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] microwave antigen retrieval
To: "histonet" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 11:26 AM

Can someone post instructions for microwave antigen retrieval... my pressure cooker broke and I need an immediate solution.

Kimberly C. Tuttle  HT (ASCP)
Pathology Biorepository and Research Core
University of Maryland
Room NBW58, UMMC
22 S. Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201
(410) 328-5524
(410) 328-5508 fax

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments may be privileged, confidential, contain protected health information about an identified patient or be otherwise protected from disclosure. State and federal law protect the confidentiality of this information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient; you are prohibited from using, disclosing, reproducing or distributing this information; you should immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail.