[Histonet] Thermo-Fisher Products

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Mon May 18 12:34:11 CDT 2009

I have been a user of the Sakura Xpress 120 (2 units) for 5+ years and find them to be very reliable w/ excellent performance and they fit into the continuous workflow process exceptionally well.

William DeSalvo B.S. HTL (ASCP)
Production Manager, Sonora Quest Laboratories

Chair Person, NSH Quality Control Committee

wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com