[Histonet] HT training in Virginia

Krista Jackson kris_dee <@t> verizon.net
Fri May 15 14:30:15 CDT 2009

I am a MLT registry eligible technician. I received my MLT training in the military.  I would like to get into histology.  I am looking for an opportunity to gain experience, either through working or and internship.  I have no prior histology training but I am eager to learn and I am a fast learner.  I live in the Richmond area and I am willing to travel no more than 2 hours.  If given an opportunity to work, this training would be my main priority.  Anyway, if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Krista
kris_dee <@t> verizon.net