[Histonet] Liver biopsy concerns

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Mon May 11 02:09:26 CDT 2009

Why don't you do a scrimp slide? Just drag the biopsy over a clean glass
slide to dislodge as many cells as possible and then fix the cells on
the slide with spray fix. You stain the cells and if they are similarly
disrupted it isn't your Techs; the problem is therefore in vitro.

Kemlo Rogerson
e-mail kemlorogerson <@t> nhs.net if not at work.
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311     Mob 07749 754194;
Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. --Jonah
Lehrer
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation