[Histonet] pinning specimens for fixation

Bryan Watson Bryan.Watson <@t> parkview.com
Thu May 7 12:49:49 CDT 2009

We have a surgeon who likes to send us specimens that are pinned down to a board of some sort. He uses whatever makeshift board he can find and he wants us to order something for that purpose. Does anybody use anything like this something strong enough to hold a specimen pinned down without the pins being pulled out that is also disposable? If so, can you tell me what they're called and where to get them, thanks. I'll take any alternate ideas as well.
Thanks,
Bryan