[Histonet] Temporary Histo Tech position - Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN

Paul Tharp Paul.Tharp <@t> onassignment.com
Tue May 5 12:03:50 CDT 2009

Hi all.  We are currently hiring for a part time Histo Tech position in
the Twin Cities Metro area and was curious if anyone is interested in
hearing about this or knows someone who might be interested in this.
The candidate would have to be local...no travelers for this one.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in hearing more details...I
look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks!

Paul Tharp
Account Executive - St. Paul, MN
On Assignment Healthcare Staffing
t:  651.647.1160 x12009