[Histonet] OCT and RNA

Mike Tighe mtighe <@t> trudeauinstitute.org
Fri May 1 15:04:27 CDT 2009

We have taken sections from OCT embedded tissues and processed them for RNA analysis with out any problems. You should be careful to move the tissue to a solution that will protect the RNA once it has been either sectioned or thawed. Good Luck!

Trudeau Institute email service will be temporarily suspended on May 2-3 to complete the joining of electrical services between the newly constructed Stafford Wing and our existing facilities.
Email sent to and from all Trudeau Institute employees will be held in queue until services are restored on Monday, May 4th