[Histonet] OCT and RNA

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Fri May 1 12:48:01 CDT 2009

I don't think the OCT will affect the RNA in the tissue, but Ambion has
a product and resources that will help you confirm that and protect your
RNA.  Here's the link to the product:

http://www.ambion.com/catalog/CatNum.php?AM7030

And on their home page they have a link to their tech support dept.
which has articles from the basics of RNA on up. Hope this helps!

Kathleen Roberts
Principal Lab Technician
Neurotoxicology Labs
Dept of Pharmacology & Toxicology