[Histonet] Um...Ok!

Jonathan De La Rosa jdhisto <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 13:04:33 CDT 2009

Wow. Sorry to say it but this whole manual comeback thing is pretty crazy. Talk about panties in a bunch. How about switching to decaf! Histonet is a great resorce for individuals to come for help and/or discussions for ceratin things including answers, comments and well... I would think sometimes manuals and things of that sort. We really should not have to be intimidated or TOTALLY insulted by others.

How about next time...try not opening the email if your going to respond in such a manner. Hopefully from now on you wont check your e.mail after getting upset at something else, then directing it towards your keyboard in RUDE words on histonet.

JD  HT (ASCP)