[Histonet] Please help! In dire need of user manuals

Rathborne, Toni trathborne <@t> somerset-healthcare.com
Thu Mar 26 12:19:55 CDT 2009

I have a service manual for the VIP 3000. Contact me off line.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Peter
Carroll
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:02 PM
To: Daniel Schneider
Cc: Histonet
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Please help! In dire need of user manuals

since the vip 3000 was dinscontinued sometime late last century, id say
finding a manual from its vendor is gonna be hard...
http://www.sakura-americas.com/techsupport/VIP1000.html

Daniel Schneider wrote:
> Have you asked Sakura, Leica, and Microm?
>
> It would be interesting if they wouldn't provide manuals for their
> equipment, used or not.
>

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Jennifer Anderson
> <janderson <@t> halozyme.com>wrote:
>

>> Hello Everyone.
>>

>> I our lab we've purchased all used equipment.  None of these instruments
>> came with a user's manual.  I am in need of a manual (hard-copy or PDF)
>> for the following:
>>

>> Sakura Tissue-Tek VIP 3000
>>
>> Leica Jung Histo Embedder
>>
>> Microm HM335E Microtome
>>

>> I do realize that requesting a copy of these is a lot to ask of someone.
>> It takes a lot of time to copy a 50-page manual.  I'll repay the favor,
>> if at all possible.  I'm hoping that a vendor may raise their hand and
>> offer a copy?  I won't hold my breath for that...
>>

>> Thanks everyone.
>>

>> Jennifer M. Anderson, Scientist
>>
>> Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.
>>
>> 11404 Sorrento Valley Road
>>
>> San Diego, CA 92121
>>
>> 858-704-8333
>>
>> janderson <@t> halozyme.com <mailto:janderson <@t> halozyme.com>
>>

>> The information transmitted in this email is confidential and is intended
>> only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed.  Delivery of this
>> message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended
>> in any way to waive confidentiality or any applicable privilege.  Any
>> review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
>> action in reliance upon, this information by individuals or entities other
>> than the intended recipient is prohibited by Halozyme and may be in
>> violation of applicable laws.  If you received this in error, please contact
>> the sender and delete/destroy this email.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Somerset Medical Center
and are intended only for the addressee.  The information contained in this
message is confidential and may contain privileged, confidential,
proprietary and/or trade secret information entitled to protection and/or
exemption from disclosure under applicable law.  Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error
by e-mail or you may call Somerset Medical Center's computer Help Desk
at 908-685-2200, ext. 4050.

Be sure to visit Somerset Medical Center's Web site -
www.somersetmedicalcenter.com - for the most up-to-date news,
event listings, health information and more.