[Histonet] Please help! In dire need of user manuals

Peter Carroll carrolpb <@t> umdnj.edu
Thu Mar 26 12:02:08 CDT 2009

since the vip 3000 was dinscontinued sometime late last century, id say
finding a manual from its vendor is gonna be hard...
http://www.sakura-americas.com/techsupport/VIP1000.html