[Histonet] INI-1 IHC

Hofecker, Jennifer L jennifer.l.hofecker <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Mar 26 08:28:16 CDT 2009

I agree with Richard, I absolutely LOVE this antibody! If you're using
one of the RUO antibodies that require special retrieval, etc... Try
this one! It's consistent and should easily fit into your current
system. We've used it to make the diagnosis on a few (very difficult)
suspected AT/RT pedi neuro tumors!

No, I do not in any way receive compensation from Cell Marque :)

Have a great day, everyone!
Jennifer

Jennifer L. Hofecker HT(ASCP)
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Division of Neuropathology
Nashville, TN
ph 615.343.0083
fax 615.343.7089

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Cartun [mailto:Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:08 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] INI-1 IHC

For those of you who do (or want to do) IHC staining for INI-1 (used to
diagnose malignant rhabdoid tumor), Cell Marque (Rocklin, CA) now has a
mouse mAb that is labeled "IVD" that works beautifully on
formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.  We are still conducting our
validation, but preliminary results look very promising.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, Ph.D.
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimens