[Histonet] question regarding rules for disposal of slides & cassettes

Jenee.S.Odani <@t> hawaii.gov Jenee.S.Odani <@t> hawaii.gov
Mon Mar 23 15:50:05 CDT 2009

   Thanks  for  the tip! I was sure thi   actually  didn't know about the archives un   did a search for it just now. Thanks so much!

   Jenee S. Odani, D.V.M., Dip   Veterinary Medical Officer
   Hawaii State Veterinary    99-941 Halawa Valley Street, Aiea, HI, 96701
   Phon

   <   inFrancesL <@t> uams.edu>
       To       "Jenee.S.Odani   "histonet <@t> lists.ut   <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
       bcc
    Subject     RE:  [Histonet]  question regarding rules for disposal of
   slides &
   Hi  Jenee:   You need to check the histo   two  weeks  there  has  been  an  on going conv   disposal  of  microscopic slides.  Since I am in a   slides are sent to the PI's that order the slides there   have  to  deal  with  this  as  of yet.  But some folks put th   sharps  containers or boxes which are labeled sharps some have other    methods.  Check it out
   Frances L. Swain HT(ASCP) A. A. S.
   Speci   Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
      Barton Research Building 2R28<   Little Rock AR 72205
   (501)    (501) 686-8987 FAX
   swainfrancesl <@t> uams.edu e   -----Original Message-----
   From: histonet-bounces <@t> list   [[1]mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Je   nee.S.Odani <@t> hawaii.gov
   Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 3:21 PM
   To:&   Subject: [Histonet] question   cassettes
   Not sure why we   histotechnologist wan   stained/coverslipped    only
   processes animal   internet,
   but didn   Thanks in advance for any advice!
   -J
   Jenee S.   Veterinary Medical Officer
   Hawaii&nbs   99-941 Halawa Valley Street, Aiea   Phone: (808) 483-7131/Fax: (808) 483-7110
   ___   _______________________   5F_   Histonet    Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
   [2]http://lists.utsouthwestern.e   Confidentiality   Notice:   This   e-mail  me   attachments,  is  for  the sole use of the intended recip   may   contain   confidential   and   privileged  information.   Any     unauthorized  review,  use,  disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
   I   reply e-