[Histonet] Murine Desmoplasia Markres

Igor Deyneko igor.deyneko <@t> gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:39:37 CDT 2009

Dear Histonetters!
I was wondering if anyone is working with Desmoplasia markers? I am working
with xenograft models (human tumors implanted in mice). So the result is
human tumor cells and Murine stroma. I am trying to test various desmoplasia
markers found in literature, but almost all of them are for human stroma. So
far I got Collagen and Fibronectin working beautifully, but I have problems
with the following proteins:
alpha Smooth Muscle Actin
*Desmin*
*GFAP (glial fibrillary actin protein)*
*CD 31 (so I'm switching to CD34)*
*SPARC*
I have a lot of cross-reactivity issues. If anyone knows of antibodies ,
which are capable of identifying the Murine structures, while keeping the
human tissues clean, please let me know. Any information would be highly
appreciated!
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Igor Deyneko