[Histonet] RE: Conversion of histo lab to Lean Sigma

Serafin Cristina serafin <@t> HHSC.CA
Thu Mar 19 10:34:28 CDT 2009

Hi histo-netters,
Our lab is trying to go Lean and I was wondering if anyone out there has done the conversion yet? Do you have any pointers or suggestions on how to make the transition easier. Our Department is in operation from 7am to 6:30pm.
Thanks and have a great day

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person
named above and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or
disclosed. Therefore, this information should be considered
strictly confidential. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately via a return email for further
direction. Thank you for your assistance.