[Histonet] back to the lab in SF

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 17:41:47 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I have been receiving numerous inquires as to why I have left PhenoPath.  I appreciate your inquires and congratulations.  I am going to give a blanket reply, since I have time constraints.

PhenoPath is a great company and I have the highest regard for Dr's. Allen Gown, Steve Kussick, and the rest of the staff.  Sometimes there is a bigger plan in the cards for us, and my talents are more suited for the laboratory and direct patient care.

I was offered a wonderful job in Los Gatos, CA, which is 30 minutes from Santa Cruz, and an hour from Carmel and the wine country.  I love the Bay Area.  I lived there for 8 years while working for Biocare as the Director of Histology, and I have a lot of friends there, plus weather is wonderful, and it's like going home!

Regards,
Akemi

Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
President
Phoenix Lab Consulting
Specializing in Histology, SS, IHC, & TMA
Tele: (425) 941-4287
E-Mail: akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com