[Histonet] Dako

anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Thu Mar 12 13:51:52 CDT 2009

What does their DAB+ cost now?? I love it and find it to be most reliable but find Zymed's DAB+ to be just as good (I think Zymed may be a part of Invitrogen now?).

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Pier <tp2 <@t> medicine.wisc.edu>

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:08:00
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>; <jlhowery <@t> yrmc.org>
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Dako

No, but the price of their DAB+ did jump drastically.  I like the product, but I may have to find an alternative.

Tom Pier

>>> "jeff" <jlhowery <@t> yrmc.org> 03/12/09 9:47 AM >>>
I was wondering if anyone else is being blackmailed by Dako to sign a contract with them. We have enjoyed our relationship a number of years buying there product as we need it. We also have changed detection kits as we where advised. Now they are telling us that if we do not go  with price per slide they will raise our costs of purchasing our supplies. Example  EnVision + dual link system last year cost 1,580.70 this year 3,300 and that this will go in effect March 1st ( just talked to the rep about this Tues) Just 1 example. SOOOO. Has anyone else had this happen to them and what did you do?   Thanks  Jeff

message.