[Histonet] Cutting angle?

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Wed Mar 11 08:34:58 CDT 2009

I have a refurbished Reichert-Jung 2030, but with a knife holder from a
newer model (so I'm told by the refurbisher). I use 0-1 degree angle.

Merced

--On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:15 PM -0700 Va Paula Sicurello
<vapatpxs <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Listers,
>
> I have inherited a Reichert-Jung 2030 microtome.  The knife holder is a
> bit funky and hard to set the clearance angle.
>
> What angle do y'all use?  I'm trying to get 4 or 5 degrees.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paula :-)
>
> Paula Sicurello
> VA Medical Center San Diego
> Veterans Medical Research Foundation (VMRF)
> Core Research Imaging Center
> 3350 La Jolla Village Dr., MC151
> San Diego, CA 92161
> 858-552-8585 x2397

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 Biomedical Research Building
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.