[Histonet] histological stain for pancreatic beta cells

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Tue Mar 10 15:11:12 CDT 2009

I just searched for this and found in the Histonet archives - currently
Google's #1 hit:

http://www.histosearch.com/histonet/Sep07/RE.HistonetAzan-MalloryB.html

--On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:06 PM -0700 Rene J Buesa <rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Mallory Azan.
> René J.

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 Biomedical Research Building
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.