[Histonet] metal molds vs. disposable molds

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Tue Mar 10 12:36:54 CDT 2009

...which might be the better thing to do then...since it'll all be floating
on the surface anyway and we don't want to risk clogging drain pipes with
the wax once it cools...

--On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:59 PM -0400 "Weems, Joyce"