Fwd: [Histonet] Tissue specimen disposal

Mark J. Griffith mark <@t> vyleater.com
Mon Mar 9 16:12:55 CDT 2009

Lisa,

We have a few customers who use the Vyleater to shred the specimen
vial and reclaim the formalin for bulk disposal.

By gathering the formalin in bulk form - the waste disposal savings
can be considerable.

Most are disposing of the shredded plastic as chemical hazardous or
bio hazardous waste depending upon how their safety folks evaluate
the wastestream. But in either case, removing the liquid makes a big
difference.

Contact me directly if you would like to get more details.

Mark Griffith
S & G Enterprises, Inc.
N115 W19000 Edison Drive
Germantown, WI  53022   USA