[Histonet] staining brain vessels

Andrea Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Thu Mar 5 11:41:54 CST 2009

Hi Colleen,

Although I agree that you have to make sure your
markers are good for the particular species you
work with, I respectfully disagree that CD34 does
not "work" in mouse.

CD34 is one of the best vascular markers for
mouse paraffin sections, of course it is
absolutely tissue specific. In mouse brain,
specifically, it is the best pan-EC marker I have
encountered.

Thanks,
Andrea