[Histonet] distilled water

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 01:10:23 CST 2009

Dear Kirsten

I've tried both, and find that tap water (presumably from all the aeration
in the pipes) makes bubbles on the side of the bath that are ALWAYS released
when you are cuting difficult section like lymph node or spleen.Of course
you can tap the water bath to release the bubbles, but it looks a bit
strange to be seen giving your unsuspecting bath a smart rap every so often.

So, my 2c (recesion adjusted) worth - use dist H2O.