[Histonet] Please, help with VIP-processor!

Maxim Peshkov Maxim_71 <@t> mail.ru
Fri Jun 26 08:21:33 CDT 2009

Dear colleagues!
I work at a laboratory in Taganrog, Russia with a very limited budget and a lot of work.
We have an annual workload of 20,000 routine surgical cases and 850 autopsies all of
which we process manually producing up to 450 blocks per day.
We want to automate our processing, but we don't have money to buy a VIP-processor
so I am turning to my colleagues from the net to ask:

Can anyone donate a second hand VIP in working condition suitable for our daily workload?
If somebody donates the VIP I will find a sponsor to pay for the shipping costs.
Can anyboby help us? Please answer to me privately.
Thank you and I only hope that somebody can help us!

Sincerely,
Maxim Peshkov,
Russia,
Taganrog.