[Histonet] Correction TO Histotech Position In FL

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Jun 24 16:54:48 CDT 2009

Hello All,

I did want to make a correction to the last email that I sent histoland. I
stated in the email that the histotechnologist position in Dover, FL started
at 4am, however the position actually starts earlier than that. The position
starts at 2am. Please let me know if you are interested in the following:

Allied Search Partners is a medical laboratory/pathology recruitment firm
that places professionals in full-time, permanent positions throughout the
United States. As the premier permanent placement/direct hire solution for
medical laboratory/pathology professionals, ASP has the following histology
opening at a laboratory in between Tampa and Lakeland, FL. The Dover, FL
area

Position-Histotechnologist, experience needed

Day shift  - 2am  start time, full time/permanent

ASCP required, FL license required

Full time permanent position/Fully Benefited

Private Laboratory setting

Salary depends on experience

*Please send resume for prescreening consideration to:
Alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com

--
Alyssa Peterson, Director Of Recruitment
Allied Search Partners