[Histonet] tissue processor

Carol Bryant cbrya <@t> lexclin.com
Tue Jun 23 09:26:22 CDT 2009

If you were going to purchase a new tissue processor, which would you recommend for a small lab that runs ≈ 200 blocks per day?  The majority of our workload is biopsies (skins & GI) with a few breast masses.  We also do a fair volume of IHC and are reluctant to go to microwave processing for this reason.

Carol Bryant, CT (ASCP)

Cytology/Histology Manager

Pathology Services

Lexington Clinic

Phone (859) 258-4082

Fax (859) 258-4081

cbrya <@t> lexclin.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This electronic message, including attachments, is for the sole
use of the named recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information protected by the State of Kentucky and/or
Federal regulations. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
copying or distribution is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and destroy
all copies of the original message.  Thank you.