[Histonet] Superfrost plus gold slides vs superfrost plus

Peggy Bisher mbisher <@t> Princeton.EDU
Fri Jun 19 15:34:58 CDT 2009

I had a group here who were having trouble with their cryo-sections sticking
to the slides. Their samples were rat brains. He found that the Gold Super
Frost Plus worked well with in-situ but not for immuno. At least that is the
comment he wrote down and put on our bulletin board in the lab. Most of the
people in the lab tend to use the Super Frost Plus (not the Gold) and they
seem pretty happy with them.

Margaret E. Bisher
Electron Microscopy & Histology Core Facility Manager
Department of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Moffett Laboratory, Room 113
Princeton, New Jersey