[Histonet] PR and ER staining in dog uterus

Karen Doty k.fd <@t> live.com
Tue Jun 16 15:10:06 CDT 2009

Hi, Folks,

We are starting to work on a project that requires PR and ER staining in dog uterus. I'm hoping someone will share some tips such as which antibodies work well in dog (clone, manufacturer), and any specific special procedures that might help, such as which antigen retrieval methods work best. I've tried a couple antibodies already without good results in dog although they worked very well in a mouse control.

All suggestions and advice is appreciated. Thanks very much.

Karen Doty
Dept. of Veterinary Biosciences
University of Illinois