[Histonet] 3 Openings For Histology Professionals

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue Jun 16 09:27:23 CDT 2009

1. *Histotechnologist/Technician St.** Petersburg**, FL-*

Shifts Available: Days (8:00-8:30 — 4:30-5:00)

Degrees/Certifications:

Graduate of a 2 year program with internship, AS degree

Florida licensure

Preferred — BA or BS degree, HT (ASCP) certification

Preferred background and skills:

Laboratory experience in histology or recent graduate of an approved program
including

immunohistochemistry

Knowledge of histology instrumentation/technology

Good communication and excellent customer service skills

Proficient computer skills

Top reasons a Histotechnologist/technician would want to work in this
department:

CAP accredited laboratory

Highly motivated and experienced staff

State of the art instrumentation/technology

Great teamwork

What are 3 behaviors the manager would most like to see exhibited in the
department? Good positive attitude, high motivation, and dependable

2. *Lead **Histotechnologist-Augusta, GA*

Work Shift: Monday-Friday, Day Shift, about 7:30am-3:30pm

QUALIFICATIONS

ASCP certification required

Bachlor’s degree preferred

HTL Eligible if not already certified with HTL

Senior level histotechs, or histotech with at LEAST 5 years experience,
ready for a supervisory role.

Salary Range

$44,384-$70,561 per year. This salary could go beyond the top of the range
under certain circumstances.

Relocation

Yes, relocation is offered. The amount depends on how far away a qualified
candidate will be moving from.

3. *Histotechnologist Lead-Long Island, NY (Stony Brook, NY)*

Location: Long Island:  Stony Brook, NY

3-5 years experience as a Histotechnologist, with at least 1-2 years in
leadership role preferred and knowledge/ experience in immunohistochemistry
is a plus.

Benefit package includes moving expenses, healthcare coverage, 401K with
profit sharing plan, CME expenses and life insurance.

Come work with a growing private pathology laboratory in Suffolk County in Long
Island, NY established in 1998. We work as a team in a friendly and
professional environment to provide highest quality service to our client.
We use state of art pathology equipments. We have excellent compensation
package based on experience and productivity.

Salary matching/very competitive compensation

--
Alyssa Peterson, Director Of Recruitment
Allied Search Partners