[Histonet] Lymphocytes IHC

Galbraith, Joe joseph-galbraith <@t> uiowa.edu
Mon Jun 8 08:34:05 CDT 2009

Igor:

CD45 is a general marker for cells of hematopoietic origin and will
stain T, B and NK subsets of lymphocytes but not plasma cells.  CD19 or
CD20 will stain most B-cells and CD3 will stain most T-cells.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Igor
Deyneko
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 8:20 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Lymphocytes IHC

Dear Histonetters!
I am wondering whether there is a universal IHC marker for different
types
of lymphocytes, both B and T??? I am trying to start working on
inflammation
models and have no previous experience with inflammation markers. If
anyone
knows any, that would be great if they work on paraffin embedded tissues
since most CD markers work on frozen only (it's for archival samples).
Thank you very much in advance.
Igor Deyneko
Infinity Pharmaceuticals
Cambridge, MA 02139