FW: [Histonet] coverslippers

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sun Jun 7 11:12:17 CDT 2009

I didn't get very many response to this, so I will post again.  Perhaps not
many have used this coverslipper?  I am not sure of how well it sold when SP
distributed it?

Patsy

I am in the process of helping to set up a new histology lab and we want to
get a stand alone glass coverslipper.  I know that this is one piece of
equipment that can be really finicky.  SurgiPath used to market a small
glass coverslipper which has now been bought by Dako.  Are there any of you
out there that use or used this coverslipper when SuriPath sold it?  I am
wondering how this coverslipper performed in the field?

Cheers,

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC

IHCtech