[Histonet] Artifact in Muscle bx's frozen for extended time

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Wed Jul 29 20:27:33 CDT 2009

Sharon,

Your answer is probably in the following article in the Journal of Histotechnology (Volume 32, number 2, June 2009):

"Nonfrozen Transport Medium Preserves and Restores Skeletal Muscle Enzymatic Activity and Morphology"
Authors: Iren Horkayne-Szakaly, Glenn D. Sandberg, Joren Keylock, Elisabeth J. Rushing

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA