[Histonet] Minnows?

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Tue Jul 28 09:09:50 CDT 2009

I get everything from mice to birds to fish (zebrafish, but close enough
for our purposes), with the occasional larger animal thrown in (deer,
horse).  Since I'm in academic research, things are different for me-I
receive instructions on what to do with every tissue sample submitted,
so if I were you, I would first check with the person/organization that
sent them and ask them what they want.  Likely you will have to decal
them, process them whole, and cut them to the level that they want.

Good luck!
Kathleen Roberts
Principal Lab Technician
Neurotoxicology Laboratories