[Histonet] Beecher tissue array maker

Thomas Pier tp2 <@t> medicine.wisc.edu
Mon Jul 27 13:35:55 CDT 2009

I have had the same problem.  It's almost as if nobody answers the phone there.  They're less than 20 miles from my building, but they might as well be the Ukraine.

Tom Pier

>>> "McMahon, Loralee A" <Loralee_Mcmahon <@t> URMC.Rochester.edu> 07/27/09 1:31 PM >>>
I have had the incredible pleasure of trying to contact someone, anyone at beecher.  It is impossible.
I placed two separate orders more than 6 months ago and no one has responded to my voicemail, emails.  Luckily one of the orders arrived and now we are waiting on the second order.
It may be another 6 months.  I have never worked with a more unresponsive company in my life.  I will not purchase from them in the future.
I don't recommend them to anyone.

Loralee McMahon, HTL (ASCP)
Immunohistochemistry Supervisor
University of Rochester
Department of Pathology

(585) 275-7210

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Patti Loykasek
Sent: Mon 7/27/2009 1:33 PM
To: histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Beecher tissue array maker

Hi All. I have been attempting to contact Beecher Instruments regarding an
ETA on TMA needles. So far, no replies to voice mail or email. Does anyone
have a personal contact at this company? Thanks.

Patti Loykasek BS, HTL, QIHC
Clinical Lab Supervisor
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA

intended recipients and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message, or you may call PhenoPath Laboratories, Seattle, WA U.S.A.
at (206) 374-9000.