[Histonet] alarms on all the machines

connie grubaugh conniegrubaugh <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:54:12 CDT 2009

The other day just about every machine in the lab decided to beep and alarm all at the same time. They all sound the same!!!
The stainers in histo and cyto.  The processors that they were done cleaning.  The alarms on the freezers ( been open too long)

Both of the Venatana IHC machines and special stain timers.  Plus there was a truck backing up to the door to unload something and it to was beeping.  So we were wondering since cell phones have all types of different rings and tones to them couldn't someone change the beeping to something else or give us a choice.

Everyone decided that I should post this on the histo net to see what everyone else thought or maybe you guys that design these machines (yes they are all wonderfull) but gives us some more sound options.  Just a thought!
Okay, so what does everyone think about this?

Connie