[Histonet] Frozen H&E

Marshall, Kimberly Kimberly.Marshall <@t> ahss.org
Thu Jul 23 07:19:12 CDT 2009

Hello Histo folks

  I am having a hard time with consistency with my frozen H&E.  It was
always to the Pathologist liking till the last year.  I have not changed
stains or reagents so I am not sure what may be the problem.  Would
anyone care to share with me their frozen section H&E procedure?  Maybe
I just need to change the whole process.   I do filter and change the
stains weekly and reagents as needed, so I am not sure what else to try.
Thanks in advance for the help

Kimberly Marshall HT (ASCP)

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and deleting the material from any computer.